Here’s the video of Charlie Puth on Good Morning America. See the live performance of ‘How Long’ by the Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter at the GMA Times Square studio in New York City part of the Fall Concert series. The replay and more details are below.
ABC Breaking News | Latest News Videos
Video is above. Charlie Puth performed in support of his highly anticipated sophomore studio album, ‘VoiceNotes,’ which is due out on January 18, 2018. ‘VoiceNotes’ is the follow-up to his major-label debut solo album, ‘Nine Track Mind,’ which was released in 2016 via Atlantic Records. ‘How Long’ is the album’s latest single. It has charted in the top 20 and top 10 in countries around the world and has peaked at No. 19 on the U.S. Billboard Mainstream Top 40 Chart.
Puth rose to fame in 2015 as the co-writer and featured vocalist on rapper Wiz Khalifa’s international smash hit ‘See You Again.’ The single was part of the ‘Furious 7’ soundtrack album, and was a tribute to the late Paul Walker. It went on to receive three Grammy Award nominations, including Song of the Year.
You can see photos and video from social media below.
Thank you for having us this morning @GMA! And thank you to all of the very nice fans I saw there today. I like you. ?
— Charlie Puth (@charlieputh) November 15, 2017
— Charlie Puth (@charlieputh) November 14, 2017
The program was broadcast originally on Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
- Charlie Puth on Today Show (Video) Live Concert Performance and Interview
- Video: Charlie Puth on Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon ‘Attention’ Performance
- Charlie Puth on ‘The Voice’ (Video) Live Performance ‘Attention’
- Charlie Puth on Today Show (Video) Live Interview, ‘One Call Away’ Performance
- Video: Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor on Today Show ‘See You Again,’ ‘Marvin Gaye’ Live Performance
- Wiz Khalifa on SNL (Full Video) Live Performance ‘See You Again,’ ‘We Dem Boyz’