Here’s the video of President Barack Obama’s preview of his final State of the Union address. In a brief trailer, he outlined the themes and issues he plans to discuss in the January 12, 2016 SOTU. See the full video and more details below.
The video is above. In part, President Obama says, “What I want to focus on in this State of the Union is not just the remarkable progress we’ve made, not just what I want to get done in the year ahead, but what we all need to do together in the years to come: The big things that will guarantee an even stronger, better, more prosperous America for our kids. That’s what’s on my mind.”
The State of the Union Address takes place on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 starting at 9 p.m. ET (GMT/UTC -5). Click here for more details and to watch live stream video.
- Video: President Obama Speech on Gun Control Executive Action, Jan. 5, 2016
- Video & Transcript: President Obama Year-End Press Conference, Dec. 18, 2015
- President Obama: Weekly Address on Executive Action on Guns (Video, Transcript) Jan. 1, 2016 (Radio, YouTube)
- Video: President Obama: Statement at the Pentagon on ISIS, Dec. 14, 2015
- Video & Transcript: President Obama: Statement on San Bernardino Shooting, Dec. 3, 2015
- Video & Transcript: President Obama: Statement on Paris Terror Attacks, Nov. 13, 2015