Here is the video of Paul McCartney on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon from Mon. Oct. 7, 2013. Watch the full performance and interview of the music legend and former member of The Beatles. See the replay and get more info below, after the jump.
Paul McCartney’s appearance was in support of his highly anticipated forthcoming album, ‘New,’ which will be released on October 15th in the U.S. and October 14th internationally.
His set-list on the show was comprised of “New,” the title track of the album as well as “Save Us,” also from the album. He also performed the Beatles classic, “Lady Madonna.” Additionally, he was interviewed by the host and took part in a comedy skit, “Jimmy Fallon & Paul McCartney Switch Accents.”
Watch the full replay below.
Interview part 1
“Jimmy Fallon & Paul McCartney Switch Accents”
Photo credit: Fiona (CC BY-SA 2.0)
- Paul McCartney on Jimmy Kimmel Live (Video) Sept. 23, 2013 Performance
- Paul McCartney: iHeartRadio Music Festival 2013 (Video) Live Concert Performance in Las Vegas
- Paul McCartney: Bonnaroo 2013 Concert Performance Video, Set-List, Reviews, Photos June 14
- Paul McCartney: Barclays Center Brooklyn Concert Video, Set-List, Reviews, Photos June 8, 2013
- Paul McCartney: SNL Video Dec. 15, 2012 Live Performance ‘My Valentine,’ ‘Cut Me Some Slack’
- Paul McCartney My Valentine Video ft. Johnny Depp, Natalie Portman: Official Music Video Premiere