Debbie Johnston, Care Advantage founder, is featured on ABC ‘Secret Millionaire,’ season 4 episode 3 in Richmond, California; see video and photos. The program will have its broadcast premiere on Sunday, Aug. 18, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC. Get more info below after the jump.
The reality TV series ‘Secret Millionaire’ focuses on a single millionaire with each episode who agrees to spend a week living among the economically deprived. He or she seeks out local service organizations and volunteers incognito. In the final moments of the episode the millionaire reveals his or her identity and gives a substantial donation to each charity or foundation.
In season 4 episode 3 Debbie Johnston’s story is told. From humble beginnings in Virginia she became a nurse and, in seeing a need went on to found a home health care company, Care Advantage.
She spent her week in Richmond, California. She worked with Reach Fellowship International, a provider of job training, employment and medical assistance. She also worked with NIAD Art Center, a foundation that assists people with developmental disabilities. She also worked with Self-Sustaining Communities which involved local people in the production of their own food.
Check back here for the full episode replay video which will be available a day after the broadcast premiere.
See an overview of Secret Millionaire — episode guide, synopsis, pictures, video clips, etc. — at the official Web site here. See also the official Secret Millionaire Facebook and Twitter @secretabc hash tag #SecretMillionaire.
Watch a profile video of Debbie Johnston below.
- Jay Deutsch, BDA: ABC Secret Millionaire (Video, Photos) Phoenix, Arizona
- Anne Beiler, Auntie Anne’s Pretzels Founder: ABC Secret Millionaire (Video, Photos) Season Premiere, Baltimore, MD
- Sean Belnick: ABC Secret Millionaire (Video, Photos) Brooklyn, New York
- Jeff Usner: ABC Secret Millionaire (Video, Photos) San Antonio, Texas
- Hilary DeCesare: ABC Secret Millionaire (Video, Photos) Long Beach, CA