Here is Justin Timberlake’s ‘Take Back The Night’ video. The official music video had its premiere in support of the lead single of ‘The 20/20 Experience Part 2,’ the forthcoming new album from the multi-Grammy winning music superstar. The full clip and more details are below after the jump.
The video is above. Shot on location in New York City, and in keeping with the lyrics, the spirited, upbeat clip features Justin Timberlake in a variety of locales in the nighttime streets and the club scene, as well as in live footage from the recent concert performance at Yankee Stadium, part of the co-headlining ‘Legends of Summer’ tour with Jay Z.
JT’s highly anticipated upcoming album, ‘The 20/20 Experience Part 2,’ will be released on September 30, 2013. As volume 2, it is a follow-up to the multiplatinum selling first volume of the same title released earlier in 2013.
YouTube VEVO link
Photo credit: Georges Biard (CC BY-SA 3.0) via Wikipedia
- Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake Legends of the Summer Tour Toronto Concert Video, Set-List, Reviews, Photos July 17, 2013
- Justin Timberlake ‘Take Back The Night’ New Song (Audio) from ‘The 20/20 Experience Part 2’ Album
- Justin Timberlake ‘Tunnel Vision’ Video: Official Music Video Premiere
- Justin Timberlake ‘Mirrors’ Video: Official Music Video Premiere (from ‘The 20/20 Experience’)
- Justin Timberlake: SNL Video March 9, 2013 Live Performance ‘Suit & Tie’ ft. Jay-Z and ‘Mirrors’
- Justin Timberlake: ‘Suit & Tie’ Video: Official Music Video Premiere ft. Jay-Z