Here is the video of Kelly Rowland on ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ from Mon. June 24, 2013. See the full interview of the multi-Grammy winning R&B singer-songwriter. The replay and details are below, after the jump.
Article Continues Below Ad
The complete replay is above. The live appearance was in support of Kelly Rowland’s newly released fifth studio album, “Talk a Good Game.” With host Wendy Williams, she addressed a variety of topics, both personal and professional. Among them what it was like being a judge on The X Factor working alongside Simon Cowell as well as a candid discussion on the autobiographical elements of her critically acclaimed single ‘Dirty Laundry.’
She spoke about the abusive relationship alluded to in the song lyrics as well as her relationship with Beyonce as it was in the past, in the aftermath of the success of Destiny’s Child and that of Beyonce as an emerging music superstar.
Photo credit: Eva Rinaldi (CC BY 2.0)
- Kelly Rowland: Good Morning America Video June 19, 2013 Live Interview, Performance ‘Street Life’ ft. Pusha T
- Kelly Rowland ‘Dirty Laundry’ (Remix) ft. R. Kelly (Audio)
- Kelly Rowland, Wiz Khalifa Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Video June 10, 2013 ‘Gone’ Performance
- The-Dream, Kelly Rowland: Tonight Show with Jay Leno Video: May 20, 2013 ‘Where Have You Been’ Performance
- Kelly Rowland ‘Dirty Laundry’ New Single: Audio, Lyrics, Review Round-up (from ‘Talk a Good Game’ Album)
- Kelly Rowland ‘You’ve Changed’ ft. Beyonce, Michelle Williams: New Song (Audio) from ‘Talk a Good Game’ Album