Here is the Justin Timberlake on Saturday Night Live video from March 9, 2013. Watch the live performance of ‘Suit & Tie’ featuring Jay-Z and ‘Mirrors’ in support of the multi-Grammy winning music artist’s forthcoming album, ‘The 20/20 Experience’ on Season 38 episode 16 on which he served as both host — for the fifth time — and musical guest. Details and full replay video are below after the jump.
Full replay video is posted below. ‘Suit & Tie’ featuring Jay-Z on the track, is the album’s lead single, and has gone on to make history with the most first-week plays ever on the Billboard’s Pop Songs chart which is a measure of mainstream Top 40 radio plays of songs. The album will be released on March 19, 2013. More details on the album here. JT and Jay-Z will embark on a stadium tour together, the ‘Legends of the Summer’ tour.
Justin Timberlake’s song list included ‘Suit & Tie’ featuring Jay-Z — and band, the Tennessee Kids — ‘Mirrors.’ Watch video below. Notably, he introduced himself as the musical guest for the first song.
A full recap and review of the skits and monologue with Justin Timberlake and celebrity cameo appearances from Steve Martin, Tom Hanks, Alec Baldwin, Paul Simon, Dan Akcroyd, and Candace Bergen among others on the Mar. 9 (in some time zones, Mar. 10) Saturday Night Live season 38 episode 16 is here.
‘Suit & Tie’
- Justin Timberlake: ‘Suit & Tie’ Video: Official Music Video Premiere ft. Jay-Z
- Justin Timberlake: ‘Suit & Tie’ Official Lyric Video Premiere ft. Jay-Z
- Justin Timberlake: ‘Suit & Tie’ ft Jay-Z, New Song (Audio) 2013 ‘The 20/20 Experience’ Album
- Justin Timberlake Attends Marine Corps Ball with Corporal Kelsey De Santis (Photos)
- Justin Timberlake Today Show Video Oct. 27, 2011 Interview with Matt Lauer
- Friends with Benefits New York Premiere (Photos, Video) Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis, Emma Stone
- Mila Kunis, Justin Timberlake Today Show Video July 18, 2011 Interview with Lester Holt
Never Miss a Story!
Subscribe to our DAILY Newsletter!
Thank you Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.