Here is the full Glenn Beck Restoring Honor Rally video from Sat. Aug. 28, 2010. See photos and watch the complete three-hour replay online of the rally which took place at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC. featuring speeches from Sarah Palin, Alveda King, and others, including Beck’s closing address.
Article continues below.
Article Continues Below Ad
Click here to see the photo gallery from rally.
The event, which was organized by the radio broadcaster and Fox News host Glenn Beck (picture above), took place on the 47th anniversary of the 1963 March on Washington where Martin Luther King, Jr. delivered his iconic I Have a Dream speech at the Lincoln Memorial. Consequently, it has drawn a great deal of controversy and discussion. Another rally, Reclaim the Dream, attended by Al Sharpton, NAACP President Ben Jealous, Education Secretary Arne Duncan, Martin Luther King III and others was held at Dunbar High School with a march to the site of the future King memorial.
A video excerpt is below. For analysis, news reports, commentary and reviews on the rally see:
- Beck talks faith in rally coinciding with anniversary of King’s speech
- Beck, Palin tell thousands to ‘restore America’
- Where Dr. King Stood, Tea Party Claims His Mantle
- Alveda King Speaks at Glenn Beck’s DC Rally
- Glenn Beck ‘Restoring Honor’ Rally Draws Tens of Thousands to National Mall
- The Tea Party as Inheritors of Dr. King’s Legacy?
- Civil rights’ new ‘owner’: Glenn Beck