Here is the full Dick Cheney ABC This Week video and transcript from Feb. 14, 2010. The former Vice President was interviewed by guest host Jonathan Karl and discussed a range of topics, on terrorism, national security as well as the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and assessed and at times criticized the administration of President Barack Obama on these issues.
Article continues below.
He also responded to various statements made by Vice President Joe Biden, particularly on terrorism. Biden appeared on NBC Meet the Press in an interview broadcast the same day, and additionally appeared on CBS Face the Nation. Cheney said, regarding terrorism: “I think, in fact, the situation with respect to Al Qaeda, to say, you know, that was big attack we had on 9/11 but it’s not likely again – I just think that’s just dead wrong.
“I think the biggest strategic threat the United States faces today is the possibility of another 9/11 with a nuclear weapon or a biological agent of some kind. And I think Al Qaeda is out there – even as we meet – trying to figure out how to do that.”
Here is the full Dick Cheney ABC This Week transcript from Feb. 14, 2010. The video is below.
- VP vs. VP: Dick Cheney calls Joe Biden ‘dead wrong’
- Obama adviser suggests Cheney uninformed on national security
Joe Biden Meet the Press Video 2-14-10
- Obama State of the Union Address 2010 Video 1-27-10
- Obama Terrorism, Airline Security, Intelligence Report Speech Video 1-7-10
- Obama Airline Security Speech Video 1-5-10
Obama Terrorism Speech Video 12-28-09
- Obama Afghanistan Speech (Video, Photos) West Point Address 12-1-09 transcript
Never Miss a Story!
Subscribe to our DAILY Newsletter!
Thank you Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.