Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima graces the cover of DT Magazine February 2009 and featured in a provocative topless black and white photo shoot. See the photos and video here.
Article continues below.
Article Continues Below Ad
She finished second place in the Ford Supermodel of the World contest when she was 15 years old, and launched a successful career, represented by Elite Model Management, becoming a model for Victoria’s Secret, and the face of top brands including Mabelline and Telecom Italia Mobile. Forbes recognizes her as one of the top 10 highest earning supermodels in the world, and People magazine has put her in its list of the world’s 100 most beautiful. She had a role in Wong Kar-Wai’s short film The Hire: The Follow, alongside Forest Whitaker, Mickey Rourke and Clive Owen. She has graced the covers of top magazines including GQ, Vogue, and Esquire. [Source: NYMag]
Adriana Lima appeared in the Victoria’s Secret commercial in Super Bowl 2008, which became the highest rated commercial of the game and was seen by 103.7 million viewers, according to Nielsen.
“We made history,” Ed Razek, president and chief marketing officer at Limited Brands, [which owns Victoria’s Secrets] said in an e-mail. “We didn’t need to repeat it.”
Source: Super Bowl Ads Feature Denny’s Deals, Pedigree’s Pets, No GM
Cover and photo image source: 9sn.Net via Mark Pasetsky’s CoverAwards
Here is that commercial. Adriana Lima – Super Bowl Ad XLII video
- Kobe Bryant DT Magazine Cover and Photos 2008
- Naomi Campbell Vogue China January 2009 Cover, Photos
- Photos: Naomi Campbell Vogue Italia July 2008 All Black Models Issue
- Naomi Campbell I-D Magazine August 2008 Cover and Photos
- LeBron James GQ Magazine February 2009 Cover, Photos
- Blake Lively Vogue February 2009 Cover, Photos, Video
- Robert Downey Jr Men’s Vogue Spring 2009 Cover
- Photos: Tyra Banks Show Celebrates Vogue Italia Black Models Issue July 2008
Adriana Lima DT Magazine February 2009 Cover, Photos pictures pics